Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Elevator Pitch No. 3




Reflection: I had an overwhelming positive response to the shirt that I chose so I had no choice but to wear it again (but believe me, I have a lot of nice clothes). The only criticism I received had to do with possibly adding logo or something to make my clothes (Demize) more distinguishable. This is something I had previously thought of but didn't include in my pitch so this time around I did. I also decided to include some of the brands that fit my initial description. I am not sure if this helps or not so I would like to hear some feedback related to that.

3 comments:

  1. Great pitch Derek! Really love the idea of customizing your clothes since honestly designs for guy's clothing tends to be rather simple you could have several simple designs and leave color customization up to the customer. You spoke well and had good pronunciation but I would recommend working on your pauses just a little bit. Besides that it was a great pitch and I love the idea. You should check out my pitch as well!

    http://enriqueteie.blogspot.com/2016/03/elevator-pitch-no3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Derek,

    I like your pitch, it made me really curious and genuinely intrigued about your idea. It worked on me, and I'm pretty sure that it would work on a possible investor! Aside from the idea, you spoke clearly and got to the point. Work on, how to make the pitch a bit more polished, say something else that will make it hard to forget about the pitch for a while! Nice shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Derek,
    I liked your idea about this store. I think that you have found a great unmet need for men’s apparel. Being able to choose all the different characteristics of our clothes will makes it much easier for us to be satisfied with the product. However, I believe that implementing your brand to the product is essential, and that is what makes Hollister and other brands unique. Having a unique style and making sure that the customer knows where did he or she got that item from is something that brands really care about. All in all, I believe you have a great business plan!
    Here is my post and let me know what you think about it: http://alejandroentrepreneurship.blogspot.com/2016/03/the-gator-spotter-elevator-pitch-3.html

    ReplyDelete