Sunday, February 28, 2016

Half-way Reflection

In this course, I needed to display more responsibility than my other classes because I am the one who is in charge of my own grade. I was also forced to get out of my comfort zone with some of the assignments that involved talking to strangers. In these particular assignments I questioned whether or not I should even bother putting myself through these awkward situations since they were only worth 1 point. In the first "interviewing customers" assignment I was too uncomfortable with the idea of talking to strangers about my idea that I decided not to do it. But when another similar assignment came up, I knew I had to start acting like an adult and do the interviews no matter how much it bothered me. After I was completed with the assignment, I realized it was in my best interest to do them as they were helping me deal with experiences I was sure to see in the future. Advice I would give to people taking this course would be to not have expectations as to how these assignments are going to play out. You often will scare yourself and make it seem worse than it actually is. Also keeping a schedule really helped me stay on top of my work so that I wasn't missing any points. Lastly, I would tell people to look for the application of the things that your learning. Even though the assignments may seem weird at first glance, they are strengthening skills you need as an entrepreneur.





No comments:

Post a Comment